Monday, November 23, 2009

I love all things baby!!



So Mav and I made our first "big" purchase in preparation for having a baby. We were just a little worried (ok so it was mostly me!) that we had NOTHING for the baby to sleep in, combined with the fact that we have NO IDEA when a birth mom will choose us, so we thought that it would be smart to at least invest in a Pack and Play. It came UPS today and of course I unpacked it right away and set it up so that I could see what it looked like. It is way cute and I am so glad that we have this to use in the event that things move faster than we planned.

1 comment:

The Marshall's said...

So cute!!!
This is the same background I had last Christmas!!! Before I talked you into having a blog!!