I know right---TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY!!
I am FINALLY finished with my headboard (we had several stapler mishaps during this time!!)!!! Mav and I hung it on the wall last weekend and I really really like it! We have been without a bed set/headboard for months now and it does wonders to make the room look a little more put together. I think that I decided I was going to lower it a bit (a feat Mav says should be easy) and then it will be perfect! I think it was even worth the injury I sustained hanging it up!! I am such a klutz and tripped/slid along the corner of the metal bedframe with my leg and managed to carve out a nice 6 in. chunk of skin from my shin. Not to worry though as it is on the mend and it gives me an excuse to hobble around, not exercise, and make Mav my slave! :)

1 comment:
better late than never right? :) Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on this post!! I LOVE your new head board! I cannot wait to see it in person! miss'en ya!
Post a Comment