Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Progress!! (trust me)

Mav and I spent the whole day working on the bathroom and eventually hope to end up with something that looks like this:
Needless to say there is ALOT of white in this room and guess who's job it is to make all that white appear?? This was my life today...painting white trim. I was hoping to make a little more progress today but managed to complete (1 primer, 3 white coats) 5 pieces of trim.
I know that this pic doesn't look too different from the last one I posted, but let me tell you all that Mav and I accomplished today!!! :)  Mav completely scraped the ceiling, down to the sheetrock. He then had to fix an 8 inch strip across one side of the ceiling as it wasn't secured down properly and was always cracking. He mudded and sanded and then we primed all the celing/walls that he was going to re-texture. He re-textured and then we primed everything again. I am pretty proud of our hard day of work!!!




















So tomorrow while I work, Mav is hoping to get the ceiling painted and the wall panels up. Then I get to paint the fun color!!!

No comments: