Monday, August 23, 2010

6 kids, 4 adults, 2 dogs...All in one house

This past Thursday and Friday, Mav and I had a full house. Judy, Steph, and all our nieces and nephews came for a short visit. The plan WAS to swim at the new pool here but for some reason it was closed (how on earth they decided to close it on the two hottest days of the summer is beyond my comprehension). We improvised and headed out to Beulah Bay Thursday afternoon. We played on the beach and in the cold water. The kids all seemed to have a really fun time and Mav and I even waded in. I forgot my camera but managed to take some pics of Cole, Jas, and Brielle playing in the sandbox at home. YES the sandbox was finally put to use!! We had awesome (hot) weather those two days and spent equal parts playing outside in the water and then soaking up air conditioning. It was a hectic two days but we love when they come to visit!

No comments: