Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The end of deck season

As of today, I have officially accepted that it is now Fall. Mav and I did manage to have our family BBQ/deck party/early birthday party this last Saturday and it turned out to be a decent day given the change in season. The sun did make an appearance for Saturday and the temperature reached 55 degrees despite the ice and snow on the ground from the day before. We had a house full of family and had a really great afternoon eating, laughing, and enjoying the sun. Judy and Steve, Kelly and Mal, Jessie and Patrick, and my mom and dad all stayed with us on Saturday night. I loved loved loved having everyone under one roof and we all had fun just keeping each other company, trying to finish off the leftovers, and playing the wii. Here are just a couple of pics from the party. I was basically running around like a maniac trying to make sure everything was going ok (and it was, it was just me trying to be PERFECT) so I didn't get too many snapshots.



THANK YOU to everyone who came and graced us with your presence! We are blessed to have you all in our lives!

No comments: