I love real Christmas trees!! And this year, I have two! Mav broke down and let me buy a small 2nd tree to put in the basement (only because we found one for $9.99). I love the way they smell and the way that they look all decorated! I am only posting a pic of the one upstairs as the small tree downstairs looks a little sad this year. I have to collect/buy some more ornaments to cover the tree and buy a worthy tree stand. Short version of this catastrophe: I decorated tree, tree fell down, all but like three ornaments fell off, we screwed tree stand to a piece of plywood, I redecorated, and then vacuumed for a total of FOREVER to get all the needles up. Silver lining: none of my ornaments broke AND because I didn't have many to begin with, it didn't take long to get them all back on.
Even after all that, I still love real Christmas trees!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment