Monday, January 17, 2011

Its a MAD MAD MAD MAD world...

I am not sure that I am even going to remember this week, its going to fly by so fast!! The movers are coming tomorrow to start packing and I think I have everything organized. Although somehow I have to triple the cargo space in my Honda Civic in order to fit all the stuff that I want to take myself!!!
We are also off to Fargo later this week to meet again with the birthparents. Mav and I are taking them out to dinner and hope to have a good evening getting to know each other even better. Everything is going well for birthmom and baby and check-up today confirmed that she could go into labor any time now!!! :) :)
And to top it off, we are closing on our house in Jamestown on Friday! What a crazy, chaotic time!! But I wouldn't change a thing!

2 comments:

The Marshall's said...

yea! I can finally leave a comment! We are SOOOO excited for you both, and for all the HUGE changes you have coming up in your lives!! We cannot wait to meet baby Thompson!

Nathan V. said...

What a blessed family you are. Congratulations again. We are sorry that you aren't in Beulah anymore but understand that this might be the right place for you now. Take care and keep the pictures coming!