Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Me, Lucas, Mav, and the Rain

Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. I am slowly adding to my collection of pics that are of me and Luke TOGETHER. Seems like I am always the one behind the camera...


We had some major rain here about a week ago (something like 2 inches in a couple of hours?), which made short work of turning our backyard/garden into a swimming pool. The white object in the middle is actually a plastic bucket turned upside down. It had to be about a foot deep out there. Our garden seems to have barely survived so hopefully this won't happen again. Exhibit A:

And I just had to capture this father-son moment on camera (from the front window cause I didn't want to disturb the moment). Mav took Luke outside and they washed the truck "together." SO CUTE!


And of course these last two are just of Lucas being cute and funny. He has been able to roll himself around for about a month now. He managed to roll himself under the chair and actually spent a good amount of time playing with the sticker attached under there. He's so going to keep ME busy.

No comments: