Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh So Sweet Potato Puree

A few days ago I attempted to make my first homemade baby food. I took zucchini from our garden and mixed it with fresh carrots. I was so proud of myself and was so excited to have Luke try it! Two days and five feedings later, I couldn't get the little bugger to eat any of it. Enter my sweet sister Jessie. She bought Luke and me this awesome cookbook called "The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet." I tried my first recipe from it tonight (with leftover sweet potato from supper). It was super easy but turned out looking pretty professional. And the best part was that Luke actually seemed to like it!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Did you see the cute little section at the end where you can rate all the ones you've tried to keep track of what he does and doesn't like? I thought that was a neat feature.

Jessie said...

That last comment was from me (Jessie) ha.