Sunday, September 11, 2011

A little of everything

Naptime for Luke (and sometimes I wish for me too!)
 
 

This was taken on one of our noon picnics that we took with daddy this summer.
So when Steph and kids came to visit, we ended up spending a day in Bismarck to shop. We stayed at my mom's and Nich happened to be there. Of course he played for us and then let each of the kids (and me) play too!

Luke in the highchair that mav refinished for us. This high chair was his grandma's and she used it for all her kids.
What a ham!!! I didn't even know Mav was taking a pic but Luke was sure ready and able to smile at the camera!

Luke with aunt Roxi at Mav's family gathering in SD.

Four generations.

MILESTONE!! This is the FIRST time that Luke has gotten himself up onto his hands and knees ALL BY HIMSELF! Good timing with the phone camera daddy!
Check out this awesome birthday cake my mom slaved away making for my birthday (29 again...). It was DELICIOUS!

Great Grandma and Lucas. I will cherish this photo forever.

No comments: