Friday, June 11, 2010

A day in the life of Mav, Jenny, Duncan, and Grover

It's a pretty normal day around here but I feel a little bad for not keeping up on my blog lately. It's a work day for me and Mav's home working on the deck. He's making the frame for the sandbox that will be inset into the deck. I wish it were a nicer day, but at least it is cool. And with the rain, Duncan and Grover are doing their very best to get completely wet and dirty when they go outside. 


AND I am starting a new house project tonight. I am just going to spice up my laundry room a bit...nothing too life changing. It is one of the last rooms in my house that hasn't been touched but since I spend a lot of time there (how is that possible with only the two of us???) I figured it could use a face lift. I think we may be coming to the end of house projects. However, Mav's a die-hard "we can do this ourselves" so I may just be in denial
Here are some BEFORE pics for those of you dying to keep up with the Thompson's:


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love being able to talk to you and Mav when you're standing on the deck!!! its looking great I tell ya! And now I finally know what the square is, LOL! Would love to have you over sometime soon!!!