I don't know what it is but I can't resist taking pictures of my hubby and oh so cute nieces!!! This last weekend Mav and I were in Buffalo, SD to celebrate his aunt Roxie's wedding. We had an afternoon party with cake and build-your-own ice cream sundae's. I met David for the first time there and he radiated warmth and true kindness. Congratulations to Roxie and David and we are so happy for the two of you!! So back to my two beautiful nieces and my obsession with taking their picture...but how could I resist???? They had THE perfect job of helping out at the ice cream bar and made the most of their station. Hailey actually made an ice cream concoction that she couldn't even finish eating (anybody that knows Hails knows that she could live on sweets.) Lex did a very good job serving everyone and MAY have even served more than she ate! :) It was a fun, quick trip and we cherish the memories we made with our extended family.





1 comment:
Very cute! And I totally understand the whole taking photos of your nieces obsession :)
Post a Comment