I also threw in a couple of family pics from the family reunion and a pic from my class reunion. Both were a lot of fun and it was nice to have everyone in the same place for once!!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
FAMILY and FRIENDS
My mom, sister, and I went to this beautiful resort in Minnesota this past weekend. We went for two days and were able to totally relax and do whatever we wanted. We had a SPA afternoon on Saturday and all had a hot stone message. It was heavenly!!!! That same night we took a pontoon ride on the lake to a nearby restaurant and had a supurb meal at Sherwood Forest. They had this awesome candy/ice cream shop on the grounds and we visited that quite a few times!!! To make up for the sweets, we all three did Yoga on the beach one morning. It was a weekend I will never forget and it made it so special that my mom and sister and I could spend it together!!!
I also threw in a couple of family pics from the family reunion and a pic from my class reunion. Both were a lot of fun and it was nice to have everyone in the same place for once!!
I also threw in a couple of family pics from the family reunion and a pic from my class reunion. Both were a lot of fun and it was nice to have everyone in the same place for once!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment