Welcome to our world, little baby Luke!
Lucas Shawn was born Sunday, January 23rd at 5:21 p.m. He weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and was 19 in long. He is absolutely PERFECT and is such a good baby!!! We had a whirlwind two days at the hospital and finally were able to come home this afternoon. Proud grandmas, grandpa, and two puppies were so excited to meet him! Did I mention he is PERFECT??? Mav and I were blessed to be able to be a part of his birth - I saw him the second he was born into this world and Mav was honored with the opportunity to cut the cord. We love him with all our hearts and feel like he has always been a part of us. What an amazing sacrifice two people made to give us the gift of having a family. Everyone, meet Lucas!!
5 comments:
HOORAY!!! I am so happy that you are home with you precious little boy, I'll agree he'll looks absolutely perfect :) I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!!
Oh! He is soo beautiful!! Owen cannot wait to meet his best friend!! Congrats y'all~
Sorry, deleted my first comment because I misspelled something, and thought it would just disappear :) haha
I was so excited to hear this when my Mom told me, a huge congratulations to you and Mav!!! He is so beautiful and perfect, I'm so happy for you guys!! Yay!!
Congradulations ya'll. I am so happy for you. Enjoy all those sweet new moments!
Post a Comment