Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bringing back the bangs...

Yes, I did!! A couple of weeks ago I had Jess cut my hair. As usual I was searching for something different to try. We both decided that I could give bangs a try again...except that these weren't going to be the puffy, ratted, hairsprayed, stick two inches above my head kind of bang. She AGAIN did an amazing job cutting my hair. Where have you been all my life--noONE can make me look cuter than you!!! :) I am still in the beginning stages of learning how to fix it, what works best, and training my hair to be parted on the WAY side. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and had to devote a posting so that all you curious could check out my new do!

1 comment:

The Marshall's said...

I LOVE LOVE your hair!!!! Thanks for letting me play with your hair!!