Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLE!

We went home to Williston this weekend so that we could help Brielle celebrate her 4th birthday and to be there for Seth's First Communion. We went home Saturday morning and spent the afternoon at Steph's with the kids and Mav's family. Brielle had a ladybug theme party and of course Steph made another cute cute cake. Brielle is getting sooo big...Mav and I were just commenting that she doesn't look like a "baby" anymore. She is quite the little lady. She has such a sweet little heart and smile!
Seth had his First Communion this last Sunday and so we also wanted to be home for that Mass. I will post pictures as soon I can get them from Judy - of course Mav and I forgot our camera. I attribute that to the fact that I have a hard time functioning at 7:30 in the morning!!

No comments: