Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vexation and Taxation

It's over and done with and I waited until the last minute!!! I decided (against my better judgement) to help my dad tackle his taxes this year. My and Mav's taxes are pretty simple and so I am never really worried about finishing those on time. My dad's however were another story. I have contemplated donating my accounting services to my dad throughout the year as I knew that this tax day was coming. He doesn't store a SINGLE thing electronically. But I never made the time to actually sit down and get everything organized, so two weeks ago my dad brought me his records in a cardboard box and plastic file folder. I was actually impressed as he had kept almost everything he needed and made a good effort to do some accounting. But I must say that I don't think I have ever been happier to have this day come, because ultimately it means that I AM DONE!!

No comments: