Here are the "AFTER" pics of the laundry room. My mom came on Saturday morning and we were done with everything Saturday night - just in time to spend approximately 4.5 hours watching both Twilight movies. We had a really fun time and it was nice to have the company and the extra set of arms. Thank you thank you thank you for all your help! I joked all weekend with her that this will inspire me to do more laundry... Besides a few minor things like making and/or buying a couple more storage bins and hemming my curtain (which btw was put together with hot glue, my new best friend) the laundry room make over is done. I LOVE how it turned out and although it may not produce more clean laundry, it does feel good to walk into a room that I have made my own.


1 comment:
Love your new profile pic (at least I think it's new since I last checked your blog haha), that's so fun! and the puppies are of course adorable!!
Post a Comment