Boys will be boys...
Happy 4th of July! We spent the majority of the day/early evening lighting off fireworks with friends and family. A bunch of our friends came over and had a blast throwing bottle rockets. I was just glad that they didn't start throwing them at each other! I have heard many stories of their bottle rocket wars...
Our annual (we missed a few in there somewhere) Navel battle is scheduled for next weekend and I am soooooo excited!! I can't wait to hang out with our family and friends. We are going to have so much fun blowing up the three battleships my dad has built and the submarine that my uncle contributed to the fleet this year!
1 comment:
This weekend is going to be so much fun! I cannot wait! I miss you!! I haven't gone on a walk all week!!
Jess
Post a Comment