Monday, July 13, 2009
Here they are!!! I know that this is a massive slide show of battleship pics but I just couldn't decide which ones to leave out! My dad made the three battleships and my uncle Greg (pictured in some nice sunglasses) engineered the "Yellow Submarine." As you can see from the pictures, the guys had a really fun time and did their best to completely demolish the battleships! The next day, Epping held their Buffalo Trails Day parade and my dad and two uncles all participated. I know that Gary was very excited to drive the fire truck and was disappointed when he found out the sirens didn't work! And it was all about the candy for my dad...he bought two giant bags of tootsie rolls and enlisted some local kids to throw it out the windows of the car. It was a GREAT weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment