Colorado: Day 2/3/4
This week is flying by!!! On Monday we went downtown Colorado Springs and walked around. They have a ton of eating places (of course we found a brewery) and some cute shops down there. I found THE best store full of purses, shoes, and jewelry! I fell in love with this leather wallet but just couldn't make myself fork out the $70.00. I knew I would think about how much it cost me EVERY time I used it! :) We headed out on a bus tour on Tuesday afternoon and made a stop at the Garden of the Gods (pictured above). These sandstone rock formations are really close to town and some are actually named. The one farthest away in the pic is named the Three Graces because it looks like hands praying. Wednesday night we were taken to the Flying W Ranch, which was by far the funnest thing we have done. They served us a spectacular dinner and then the Flying W Ranglers (band with bass, guitar, fiddle, mandolin) entertained us for an hour. They were all very talented and the show was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment