Sunday, July 19, 2009
Colorado: Day 1
Wow, it has been a long day already! Mav and I left Bismarck this morning at 6:30 a.m. and arrived in Colorado Springs somewhere around 8:00 a.m. We had the whole day to do whatever we wanted, so we decided to take a small road trip to the Royal Gorge. I was actually really excited to go out on this mega huge suspension bridge, which overlooks a beautiful river gorge. As it turns out, it wasn't my favorite place to be. The gaps between the bottom floorboards on the bridge (which afforded you with an excellent 1000 foot view to the river straight below) and the actual swaying of the bridge didn't work out so well for me! We managed to make it almost to the other side and then all I wanted to do was get off!!! But it was an awesome feeling to be up so high above the gorge and the views were amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss y'all already!! Come home! Looks like your having fun! Don't worry about ANYTHING here, and just have a good time!
Love ya!
Post a Comment