Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mav and I are sooo excited to start this blog (ok I am, not sure about Mav)! We have been so busy this summer and thought that this would be a great way for everyone to stay connected! The most exciting thing that has happened to us is that we have decided to start the adoption process! We are so excited to add to our family and are anxious to finish all the preparations for this process! We attended an adoption seminar in Fargo and have met with our social worker in Bismarck. We have started the home study process and have maybe two/three more meetings left before we are officially approved! Hopefully this blog will be a great way for everyone to stay posted on this exciting adventure and keep up to date on all of the other things happening in our lives!

2 comments:

The Marshall's said...

yea!! I am sooo excited you started a blog! Now I can keep up with what your doing, even though we will not live close! Love ya! Jess

Jimmy,Christie,Hunter and Holden said...

I'm excited you have a blog as well as FB. I hope we can keep intouch now. Congrats on starting the adoption process. You and Mavrick will be great parents.

Christie